- Handmade in Northern Ireland by the Bearded Candle Makers
- With notes of honeysuckle, primrose and orchid
- 120ml soy candle - burn time of 45-50 hours
- When developing this scent Michael of the Bearded Candle Makers was inspired by Cruit Island off the coast of Donegal.
- Notes // honeysuckle *primrose * orchid
Scent notes: "Inspired by an Island found off the Donegal Coast Called Cruit Island. A place of hidden beaches, caves and wild untamed flora. Honeysuckle is everywhere and carries an incredibly distinctive scent. You can easily find rare orchids, snuggled up along side wild primroses too, when these scents come together, you get a hint of a true Wild Atlantic Way."
Candle Gallery Notes: The orchid in this is uplifting, and honeysuckle is thought to promote a positive mood. A candle to cheer the mind!